- Reflector. For viewing the source code of assemblies, and checking the version of referenced assemblies.
- Less MSIérables. View the contents of an installer or merge module. I've changed it so the files are in alphabetic order, and highlighted duplicate files (a common problem for me).
- Notepad2. Like notepad, only with syntax colouring, word wrap and other good stuff.
- World's 2nd simplest code generator. For smaller tasks where CodeSmith would be too much.
- AutoCopier. Something I wrote to copy assemblies to other directories as soon as they're built. I might release this to the world somewhen.
- Process Explorer. An alternative to task manager, which (amongst many other things) shows which DLLs are loaded by an executable.
- SlickRun. A quick way of launching programs, files and websites from one small place.
- BGInfo. Display system settings on desktop wallpaper.
- Cropper. For creating screenshots without using a graphics program.
[Tags: tools software freeware developertools scotthanselman]